Scribes STAT™ is always looking for qualified applicants who are enthusiastic about a career in the medical field. Scribes may work full-time or part-time to provide flexibility around rigorous academic schedules.
Requirements for Scribe Applicants:
- Already completed the majority of science course work or are post-baccalaureate students.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate, orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a high level of maturity and possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Typing speed of 60+ words per minute.
- Computer literate.
- Valid US driver’s license and proof of residency.
- Download and complete the scribe application.
- If applying by email, prepare electronic copies of:
- immunization records
- Include a screenshot or printout of a typing test from www.typingtest.com.
- Download and complete the availability schedule.
- Submit the completed application with all above attachments and a cover letter to Apply@ScribesSTAT.com or (less preferably) mail application materials to:
Scribes STAT, Inc.
6420 SW Macadam Ave. Ste 160
Portland, OR 97239