EMR software is used by numerous mid-size and large medical groups, hospitals and integrated healthcare organizations, including community hospitals, academic facilities, children’s organizations, safety net providers and multi-hospital systems.
We are looking to hire and train EMR Tutors to support physicians in hospitals and medical clinics during EMR implementations. You will be trained on how to navigate the EMR and assist physicians who encounter problems during the first months of use. In training, you will learn workflows specific to certain medical specialties. Then, you will be assigned to those specialties to help physicians solve problems quickly, so they can focus on patient care.
The position is temporary with the potential to move to permanent employment. We envision that most EMR Tutors will be tech-savvy students or recent graduates who are interested in a career in medicine or IT systems.
- Assist physicians throughout the hospital with any questions theymay have innavigating the software.
- Be a calming presence for frustrated physicians and other hospital staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- High-level of maturity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-stress environments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full time or part time position
- Download and complete the EMR Tutor application.
- If applying by email, prepare electronic copies of:
- immunization records
- Submit the completed application with all above attachments and a cover letter to apply@ScribesSTAT.com or mail to:
Scribes STAT, Inc.
6420 SW Macadam Ave. Suite 160
Portland, OR 97239